Islamic State claims responsibility for Tunisia attack

By Erin Cunningham, June 27, 2015

The Islamic State claimed responsibility for the bloody attack on tourists at a resort town in Tunisia on Friday.In a statement circulated by Islamic State supporters online, the group said the attack had been carried out by a man named Abu Yahya al-Qayrawani. Tunisian officials earlier Friday said the gunman, who was shot and killed by police, was from the Tunisian city of Kairouan. Read full article >>







Miesihai site about all things